Creative Media Director Report (March 2017)
CREATIVE MEDIA DIRECTOR REPORT
CREATIVE MEDIA DIRECTOR REPORT
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR MINISTRY? HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE LAST 3-6 MONTHS
- We launched our Video Production ministry in August!
- Trinity launched its brand new TLCS MOBILE APP!
- We have started a new YouTube Channel which now has 47 videos available for viewing.
- Our Channel has been viewed 7,972 times with people watching for 19,375 minutes. That’s a total of 13 DAYS and 10 HOURS since September 1st!
- The average view time (for each view) is 2 minutes and 25 seconds.
- We have launched Pastor Strand’s weekly VLOG, which releases every Thursday, with an average viewership of around 200 people weekly.
- As a part of this years “Now Is The Time” series we have interviewed 4 people so far, highlighting the ways that God has led them to do new and exciting things. They have been very meaningful and motivating for many. These stories include:
- Pat Bredlau “The Appalachian Trail”
- Carl Bormet “The Manhattan Friendship Garden”
- Doreen DeBoer “All God’s People”
- Carrie Hallman “Adoption Story.
- Produced a new promotional video for our parochial school!
- Incorporating interview with 3 parents and 3 students as well as our principal and live shots throughout the school.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR MINISTRY IN THE LAST 3-6 MONTHS?
- Worked with Nettie Schuman to create a branding theme for Small Groups as a way to graphically engage and draw people into the ministry.
- Created a “Small Groups” postcard with multiple use applications.
- Oversaw and created all branding and media for this years “Now Is The Time” series/theme
- Designed t-shirts for our congregation as a way to draw people together within this yearly theme and had them printed.
- Created a series of posters and promotional material for “NITT”
- Designed and created all the promotional material for “A Revealed Christmas: Home For Christmas.” This includes a web and print poster and a 20 second commercial.
- In addition I created original graphic content for within the service as well.
- Worked with Raye Ann Saunoris and alongside the Altar Guild for visual decoration and “set design” for the Christmas Eve Reveal service.
- Continue to provide advertising for ministries and events here at the church, and weekly prepare the “Pre Service Announcements” for each worship service.
- Coordinated and worked with Pastor Schauer on the launch of the TLCS MOBILE APP, and led the overall creative direction, organization, and feel of this new resource.
- Researched possibilities for a complete website refresh and redesign.
- Researched and received quotes for equipment and resources connected to live streaming our weekly services.
WHAT ARE YOUR PROJECTED PLANS GOING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT 3-6 MONTHS?
- Complete the finals stage of preparation to have Trinity’s weekly worship services available for online live streaming and post-viewing.
- Continue to build our team of videographers, editors and helpers throughout the video ministry. With the goal and expectations rising quickly, we continue to seek more individuals with experience and skill in these areas. There will still be room for training (to a certain extent) for those with little or no experience, however the ministry and its impact has grown at a much quicker rate than was originally expected so we are seeking individuals who are immediately able to create and produce content with specific and fast approaching deadlines.
- Continue to make the mobile app relevant and use it in creative ways to connect with our people, making them aware of events and programs, while also inspiring their weekly worship. -Pursue the goal of a complete website refresh and design overhaul for both church and school.
- Receive Quotes from 3 different companies
- This site will incorporate our new branding and logo throughout;
- It will have a focus on video and graphic content (along with text), highlighting our people, and giving our ministry directors an opportunity to share from their hearts about what God is doing in their prospective ministries.
- Plan to work with Lisa Redmond on a visual branding refresh for “Reveal Kids!”